Wednesday 11 January 2012

Day 2

Forgot to take my lunch to uni today! So had to stop at tesco and buy a couple of sandwiches! Bad times!

Breakfast I had egg mayo sandwich and 2 apples.
Lunch I had a ham salad sandwich and a pack of roast chicken fridge raiders
Dinner was a bit boring as I had some uni work to do, so I just had beans on toast with cheese on top, although it was very nice!
I had a ham and mustard sandwich before bed

I drank a litre bottle of water throughout the day and had 3 pints of water at home

I hit the gym around 7:30am again today, and only done cardio. I did 30 mins on the bike, 15 mins on the cross trainer and then finally 15 mins on the treadmill going from jogging to fast walking.

The only fools and horses dvd boxset is keeping us entertained at night, I love the things Del boy comes out with, you really are a 42 carot plonker! You wally brain!

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment