Thursday 12 January 2012

Days 3 and 4! Hardcore!

Day 3 I really didnt do much, was kind of a write off day as I had some uni work to do, I only did about 20 min on the bike and hardly broke a sweat.

Today on the other hand was a great day! Last night I was reading Arnold Schwarzeneggers encyclopedia of modern bodybuilding and came across a training programme. I thought it sounded quite good so I started that today. I will be doing lots of cardio as well as this programme though, to get myself in much better shape.

So today, my routine was to train shoulders, upper arms and forearms, this consisted of:

Shoulders:
4 sets of dumbells shoulder presses
4 sets of front lateral raises
4 sets of side lateral raises
4 sets of upright rows

Upper arms:
4 sets of Standing barbell curls
4 sets of Seated dumbell curls
4 sets of Skull crushers
4 sets of close grip pushdowns

Forearms:
4 sets of Wrist curls
4 sets of Reverse wrist curls

I really felt like i'd had a workout after that and felt great. Food today wasnt planned well, I kind of missed a meal. I had:

8am - Beans and 2 eggs
9am - Banana
9-1030am TRAINING
1030am - Protein Shake
630pm - Tuna steak, potatoes and leeks
1030pm - Will have ham and mustard sandwich

So I went about 8 hours with no food! didnt feel to hungry, but dinner went down very quick. So tomorrow i'm working 10am - 8pm, so im gonna get a 630am gym session in, hopefully i'll get up! Tomorrow I have chest and back planned, 2 big muscle groups so I better get some rest!

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment