Saturday 7 January 2012

Routine

Starting from Monday i'm thinking of doing Cardio in the Morning before uni for about an hour, then do some work with the weights at lunch or maybe in the evening?
Going shopping later today, on the shopping list will defo be lots of meat and vegetables, and I need to cut out chocolate! which is really hard!! And also need to stop waking up with a hangover!
Take a chicken salad for lunch at uni, instead of stopping at tesco for sandwiches on the way! Also have breakfast before i leave.
Days i'm not at uni and if i'm not working, i will walk to the gym which is 2 miles each way and do weights there as ill be getting my cardio, walking there.
The meals are always an issue, as when I used to train before, I always used to eat the same thing, so I need to research some recipe ideas because I havent got a clue?!

My training diary for a better body and Tough Mudder will start Monday people, see you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment